Yes, we’re doing it again. We need your votes in order to win in Mollie & Alfie’s fabulous Valentines Ball competition.
Not to make you feel guilty or anything but your votes are not for us, they are for the poor, abandoned, abused and neglected pets of the world.
Pixels: Been on this planet for a mere 8 weeks. Lost her Mom at 6 weeks. Been run over by a car. Taken to the vet and X-Rayed. Picked up by complete strangers (that’d be me). Put in a home with strange cats and a dog. Somehow, managed to organize 2, yes 2 handsome dates for Valentines Ball. Apparently Scout and Teddy think she is hotness percatified!
Shadow: Lost her Mom at 4 weeks of age. Got taken home by stranger (yes, me again). Grew up to be simply stunningly beautiful. Nabbed herself a seriously hot date with Coccolino the Mini Pig. He’s so sweet he even made Shadow a cupcake for the date, which for reasons unbeknown to us, he appears to be using to brush Shadow’s hot little butt?!?
Litchi: Roamed the streets being neglected and badly treated for her first 6 months on earth. Trusted no-one. Got taken home by strange individual (gosh, could that be me again?). Went from supposedly “people aggressive” to working with children, helping to teach them Dog Body Language. Hit the jackpot and got a date with Raffles, the mighty handsome Standard Poodle Pup. They make the perfect Black & White couple and Litchi, knowing that this would be Raffles first Ball attendance, ensured she’d make him feel comfortable by wearing a quite stunning wig to match Raffles’ curly fur.
What you need to do:
- Hop over to Mollie & Alfie’s before 3am (British Time).
- DO NOT get distracted by looking at any of the other awesome entries!!!
- To avoid letting yourself, your conscience and your country down, ignore the entire post and scroll immediately to the comments (you may go back and look after capturing your entirely biased vote).
- Vote for Sweetest Couple and Hottest Couple (obviously, we’re wanting one of these three in each)
- Vote by putting comment eg # 1 Pixels Scout and Teddy, # 2 Raffles and Litchi, # 3 Cocco and Shadow (or whatever order you would like – see, not all that biased as you are allowed to choose between these three).
The rescue animals of the world thank you!
Our incredible photographs and attire were generously done by:
My eternal thanks to the handsome dates and their slaves/help/producers.