- Contact Friend (that’d be me) stating your desire for a Cadillac and requesting friends assistance.
- Inform Friend (yes, still me) that it does not have to be brand new. A slightly older model, as long as under a year, would be very acceptable.
- Make the process more difficult by informing Friend that delivery of Cadillac will only be required in a couple of months time, meaning that Friend cannot truly begin looking. Obviously, in a couple of months, said Cadillac’s age will be different and it might have been acquired by someone else entirely.
- Fear not, however, as Friend understands that in a few months, you will be at home for a while and can bond with your Cadillac more effectively.
- Phone Friend again and confuse her (not difficult – she’s a blonde) by changing your mind and insisting on as new a model as possible, stating you fear your cat may not approve of a pre-used Cadillac. Well, we all know that cats rule the roost, are decidedly fussy and prefer new things which they can mark freshly with their own scent.
- Inform Friend you would like her to go and view the potential Cadillac’s on offer with you. This is fantastic as Friend adores them and is very excited.
- Receive list of potential Cadillac Suppliers from Friend. Phone Friend and tell her you are going immediately to view a specific, rather fantastic sounding option, giving her no time to join you. This step is vital, as you would not want Friend to be entirely satisfied with the deal.
- Fall instantly in love with the first model viewed but ensure that you waste some time checking out other, less viable, alternatives before returning to your first choice. You have time to waste so why bother trusting your first instinct?
- Phone Friend and inform her that you have taken receipt of new Cadillac but that she may not yet view it herself, as it is having a few issues and requires a visit to the Cadillac Service Centre.
- After some Extensive Internal Servicing, finally invite Friend to view Cadillac.
May I introduce you to Cadillac, the latest adoption: