Never in the history of Dogdom, have so many been called upon to risk their lives for so few (well one, to be exact).
Woof World III is on the verge of breakout and not, as one might assume, due to border disputes, greed induced arguments over mineral bone resources or mans dogs’ inherent need for battle. No, my dear readers, WWIII looks to take the stage due to Paw Tokens! The ultimate in valuable currency for competition addicted dogs the world over! Oh, and lest we forget, the capture, “potential” hostage situation and now Kidnapping of Mollie.
- Doggy invaded Mollie’s village, captured her and held her at his Castle.
- He then brazenly took her to dine at the finest trash cans in town.
- This, needless to say, surprised all in Animal Kingdom, who had, thus far, assumed Mollie to be a Hostage.
- However, one should not forget the Stockholm Syndrome (hostages falling for their captors).
- Mollie, subsequently, went missing!
- Fear reigned through the nations. Dogs, cats and guinea pigs mobilized their forces. So many animals, so little time, only one to rescue!
Doggy threatened WWIII, stating that his honor had been compromised, insisting that Mollie had left happy, full and content. He provided the following proof of her being escorted by the War Elephants on her return trip.
And then, oh the horror, a ransom note was received. All paws had been pointed at Doggy and then, this:
Doggy is indeed innocent (although I still suspect that his intentions towards Mollie were not quite so). Rumours having been flying about kissing by the trash cans.
Many a Rescue Animal is involved in the hunt for Mollie. Follow their death defying escapades and catch up on previous news here:
War Horns – By Doggy
War Update – By Doggy
Call to World Invasion – By Doggy