Well, it seems that Litchi has found herself a bona-fide job. Good for her. About time she earned her kibbles here.!
Although previously self-appointed, it appears that her title is now official. She is:
Lady Litchifield Love – Mediator to the Dogs
Mollie and Doggy are still at it. The international crisis has not yet been averted. After many grueling days of court cases (presided over by Judge Sammy) and mediation, the official Litchi Treaty was signed. All seemed good in the world!
International politics being what they are, has resulted in a further dispute.
Mollies latest question for Paw Tokens was “Who originally sang this and what year was it released?“. Doggy, always quick of the mark, got the first portion perfectly correct. He neglected, unfortunately to give the Date of Release.
Each correct participant received Two Paw Tokens. This did not include Doggy. Being somewhat of a drama-queen (alright, he’s not a queen – maybe a Drama-Dog), Doggy threw a perfectly heartbreaking hissy-fit. Exerpts of his laments include:
“My heart aches, I’m in tears, tears blur my vision as I write this….I’ll be praying for you and for the snipers….”
As you can see, he still has snipers surrounding Mollies place. Of course Alfie, the cat, is thoroughly enjoying chasing their laser beams but Mollie lives in fear.
Lady Litchi has offered the following compromise, hoping the 2nd Litchi Treaty will be signed soon:
Litchi Treaty Two:
- Mollies competition question clearly consisted of two parts, the first being the singers and the second, the date of release.
- Doggy, without doubt, got the first portion of this question correct
- As Mollie offered Two Paw Tokens to those who correctly answered both questions, it seems reasonable to assume that there was a Paw Token per portion.
- Mollie, therefore, agrees to offer Doggy One Paw Token for answering one question correctly.
- As acceptance of this agreement, Doggy refrains from pitiable laments, agrees to “man-up” like the Gentledog he has previously proved himself to be and re-enters the competition in the spirit of good fun everywhere.
- Mollie, for her part in the mischief, knowingly driving Doggy to extreme levels of psychosis, offers a public apology. Declarations of love, at this point, would also be acceptable.
It is vital that all International Litchi Treaty’s are open to public comment.