On receiving my first two awards, I was just Tickled Pink. Today, I find myself Tickled Rainbow, for I received not one, but two fabulous awards from equally fabulous sites. There is no “one hue” that can describe my elation now. I am doing belly-flops I am so excited. The cats have left. The dog, on the other hand, is loving this new game, although she is battling to understand the rules of belly-flop. Then again, when has a dog ever needed to understand anything to get full-hearted enjoyment out of it?
Hey It’s Jet Here most incredibly sent me the Sunshine award. This is truly a great honour and I am astounded by Jet’s generosity. Jet (clever little dog that he is) writes a most entertaining blog from his unique perspective on life. DogDaz have also given me an award – you crazy bunch of welcoming bloggers. This site has brilliant photographs and very entertaining dialogue (details of their award further on).
In acceptance of the Sunshine Award, I have to ….. here we go again….. sorry Mom for all these 4-letter words …..WORK! I need to answer (which requires thinking), the questions below:
- Favorite number: 3, no 7, no 11 – oh stop confusing me here!
- Favorite Non-alcoholic drink: What is a non-alcoholic drink??? Amarula Cream has cream in it, does that count?.
- Facebook or Twitter: Would have to be Facebook – never been on twitter, you tweet.
- My Passion: Oh golly, let me think here, it might be….let’s see….animals?
- Favorite pattern: Those one’s that make you inadvertently think of hearts (aren’t I just the soppy one).
- Favorite Day of the Week: The one’s on which we win awards, of course.
- Favorite Flower: Now there’s a weird one. Maybe Self-Raising? Oh, sorry, you meant “flower” not “flour”, ok then, it would be Jasmine (my last rescue dog was even named Jasmine)
Whew! That’s it for all the Thinking and Work, other than to nominate a couple of my favourite sites. There’s a good chance I am supposed to nominate a specific number of sites but, unfortunately, I haven’t been around all that long (real spring-chicken here), so it’ll just be a few. I hope it makes your day guys – it certainly made mine!
I know, I know – all of you have probably received billions of awards, including this one, but I thought you might at least want to know that I thoroughly enjoy reading your blogs and think you are all Fantastic.
To Collies Of The Meadow – who really needs a little sunshine at the moment – God bless you and give you strength.
To Wayward Dogs – for all your incredible work, helping lost and wandering dogs – we appreciate you.
To I Adopted a Dog – NOW WHAT – thanks for adopting and letting us all share in your adventures.
To Paws to Talk – for always keeping a smile on my face with your unique answers to difficult questions.
To Chancy the Gardner – for your fantastic site with its’ own special point of view.
To Bassas Blog – for your hilarious and brilliant photographs and your unique outlook on life.
And last but by no means least:
To DogDaz, who is jointly responsible for my absurd “belly-flopping”, as they have listed me as their Pick of the Litter and awarded me the Versatile Blogger Award. I love your site and am deeply grateful for your generosity and kindness.
All the furry critters here in Sunny South Africa, send all their slobbery kisses and hugs to Hey It’s Jet Here and DogDaz. They appreciate your help in raising awareness for the shelter animals. THANK YOU