By now, we all know that my Blogging Addiction Level has reached extraordinary levels. This has been fueled by the intensive training program, into which I was somewhat unknowingly conscripted. It would appear that the training is in overdrive and my Rewards/Awards for desirable behaviour are increasing. Don’t get me wrong, I love my addiction. The problem I am experiencing, however, is that work (that nasty 4-letter word that keeps getting in the way of pleasurable experiences), seems to be expecting me to maintain a level of responsibility.
I need assistance and, to this end, I have added a poll. I am now reaching out to my fellow bloggers and friends, to see if there is a consensus regarding this perceived insanity encounter.
Now, on this subject, I will have to admit that – dare I mention this in polite company – WORK got in the way of my ability to keep track of my Addiction. As such, I have only now noticed that I have, once again, been Rewarded for my Addictive Behaviour. The wonderful Wayward Dogs (http://waywarddogs.com), who have dedicated a site to helping lost dogs find their owners, or new “forever” homes, have very kindly awarded me with the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. I am tickled pink!
This one, however, comes with a degree of…..wait…..here it comes again…..that 4 letter word, WORK. As I knuckle down to the inevitable thought processes required, I now list the 7 Things about myself:
- I LOVE animals – who’d have guessed?
- I LOVE my family and friends
- I love potatoe crisps (as you can see, slightly less than those above but still high on my priority list)
- I am a Leo (the kitties of the world seem to have figured that out! Clever little munchkins)
- My husband is a Basket-Case (but we love him all the same)
- My Mother may be more so and my Dad remains responsible for my humour (but without them I’d be lost)
- God is good (although sometimes our priorities seem to differ. I assume he knows what he’s doing and I’ll look back on my challenges with an “Ahh, that’s why” moment).
My time on the bloggesphere has been short and I am gratified with the acceptance of my short stint with such welcoming. I would like to pass this Award onto the following kind people who have welcomed me with open Blogger-Arms:
Rumpy Dog – http://rumpydog.com
One Spoilt Cat – http://onespoiledcat.wordpress.com
Hey Its Jet Here – http://heyitsjethere.wordpress.com
Animal Couriers – http://animalcouriers.com
Clowies Corner – http://clowiescorner.wordpress.com
Donkey Whisperer – http://donkeywhispererfarm2010.wordpress.com